Hard Candy Depositing Machine
- 27 April 2015
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Candy production line
Various outputs available from 150kg per hour up to 450kg per hour. The line consists of a dissolving continuous vacuum jacketed rotor cooker, candy depositing with stripes or centres and cooling.
Fully automatic hard candy/soft candy/lollipop depositing production line.
- One row of moulds: 150kg per hour
- Two rows of moulds 300kg per hour
- Three rows of moulds 450kg per hour
- Four rows of moulds 600kg per hour
The lines can be made in the following formats:
- Hard candies in various configurations (solid, stripes, soft centres, two-colour).
- Three dimensional lollipops in various configurations (solid, stripped, small soft centres, two-colour).
- Deposited soft candies with centres.
The line is controlled via a PLC and touch screen control. Fully automatic production line from high boiled sugar cooking to cooling.
Specifications on a typical 300kg per hour line:
- Manufacturing speed: 55–88 stroke/min
- Candy shape: As per buyer’s option.
- Steam consumption: 400kg/hour
- Pressure: 0.4–0.7MPa
- Voltage: 380V
- Power: 30kW
- Compressed air consumption: 0.3 M3/min
- Environment of workshop temp: 20-25˚
- Humidity: 55%
- Overall machine size: 16m(L) x 2m(W) x 2.7m(H)
- Weight: 5000kg
Sugar melting, syrup store, cooking syrup, colour and flavour/acid mixing, depositing, cooling, wrapping, bagging. We can supply A-Z: shipped, installed, commissioned, staff trained.
Main machine list:
- One jacketed steam pan with overdriven stirring gear.
- One syrup transfer gear pump.
- One storage tank.
- One continuous jacketed rotor cooker with vacuum.
- One candy depositing machine with colour/flavour/acid mixer and two colour hopper for stripes.
- One full set of Teflon coated candy/lollipop (Silicone for soft candy) depositing moulds, 190 moulds per lane.
- One cooling unit with de-moulding system.
For the wrapping we suggest twist wrapping or mini wrap wrapping to bag the candies you can use our vertical form fill and seal bagging lines.
A laboratory candy depositor is also available for very small or trial production. Please contact us for details on lollipop depositing production.